Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
The L-2B Natus is an Alpha classic, with a lightweight nylon shell and removable hood for everyday weather conditions. A variation of the original MA-1 flight jacket, the L-2B was first introduced to the US Air Force in the early 1950s as a non-filled alternative for use in light temperature zones.
Male Model Information:
- Height: 6'0'
- Chest: 36'
- Waist: 30'
- Size: L
- Removable, dual-layered French Terry hood
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two exterior welt pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman cuffs